Friday 8 August 2014

Long Lost Fweeend O.O

ALOHA! Sorrie for not being that hardworking to keep my blog constantly updated. Especially this ong long break from blogging since June. It has been great two months. Well, allot was going on and i didnt even managed to finish my Sydney trip and now Melbourne trip post is lining up behind. So here i made myself a promise:
- This blog will be (hopefully) updated every Wednesday and Sunday (at least once)

Although i know this is hard for me (Working and studying now) but i really wanna do this cause i think the outcome will be awesome (as a life tracker). :D

This two month has been good, not great but at least not bad. Had my fifth sem done, and went to Melbourne. Life is about making lemon to lemonade so i guess my life is not that bad afterall :P

Hokie, i gt to update my Sydney trip so that i can get it published by tmr. heh CIAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment