Thursday 1 May 2014

Feel the young hearts again! - The Vamps & 5 Seconds of Summer

So the other day when i was browsing youtube video, i came across to this boy punk rock band- The Vamps' commercial.

They recently launched their new album 'Meet The Vamps'. They are a British pop rock band with 4 members in the group. You may wiki for more details about them

So then a day later, The Vamps' youtube playlist linked me to another boy band.
5 second of Summer,
An australia pop punk band, with 4 members in the group too. They have a hit song recently which i can always hear it from the radio- 'She looks so perfect'. but i especially LOVE this song.
They are so cute lah *screams*
I know i am abit slow, probably really outdated cause i didn't know them until recently. *ERHM*. So yeah, their song genre for me i think is quite similar, is like those song that you will always hear it from chic-flic movie ( like high school romance/ cinderella story ) LOL. *Highfive for chic-flic movie lovers* Those music that most teenagers will fancy. They are pretty much like a younger version of One Diretion. Out of all genre, these kind of song is probably on the top of my list.
Don't you feel your young heart come alive again after you listen to these songs? :P 

So, this is just an update of my favourite songs, i hope you will like the songs as i do! Definitely my latest Gym Playlist. Today is just a rainy rainy day! and tomorrow will be a busy busy day, will update soon about my Friday- me and my friends will be doing a job which we all think that we are out of our mind. LOL

p/s: Sydney YOLO trip part 3 is on its way, probably this weekend. Happie day ahead everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment