Saturday 5 April 2014

Hello from Kangarooland.

It is my first blog post here. Yeah, the episode on the other blogspot has officially ended. That was the blogspot i first have starting from 2009 i guess, eversince i started my college life. Time flies, i used to share thoughts there, lots of photo, it was my teenage life. and now, it is a whole new page, so first let me introduce myself.

Kaylee here, 22 currently studying in aussie. I love life, but i am lazy most of the time LOL. Sometimes i feel motivated but i am always in my own comfort zone. One of the reason that i choose to complete my undergraduate in overseas is because i wanna see more of the world, to step out of my own comfort zone. From now onwards, i promise myself to live out of my comfort zone. There is a saying that human only have 30,000 days on average to live, if he/she is lucky enough. So, live your life, from this point onwards.

I am easily satisfied and preferred being real. I hate backstabbers and bad-mouth. Stay clean or stay out . Literally love all my great friends. Wanted to step on everypart of the world someday especially Disneyland' lol. I felt confident whenever i play piano and and i am a perfect pitch, not being trained, but found out somehow that i can and realised that this is not what everyone can do. and this is discovered by my highschool music tutor randomly. Being able to play by ear is the one thing i like about myself. I am a karma believer And i believe in miracles.

I chose to look at the good side of everyone instead of the bad part. Not everyone is perfect but a kind heart is a must. So, this is me. Have a great day!

Love, Kaylee ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment